- No products in the cart.
Behance, a network used by creatives to showcase and discover work, has released a new iPhone app which allows you to effortlessly explore millions of creative projects by the world’s top creative talent.
The app’s goal is to provide “easy navigation of creative projects, by gallery, field, location, guest curator, and more” and to make the “ultimate pocket portfolio that syncs with your own Behance projects.” You can download the app here.
The website’s team of curators feature new work every day from top portfolios in the fields of design, fashion, illustration, industrial design, architecture, photography, fine art, advertising, typography, motion graphics, sound composition, and more. Leading creative companies search and find talent on Behance, and millions of visitors use Behance to track the latest and greatest creative talent.
- Sync your own Behance portfolio for future display without internet connection.
- Search and explore millions of projects on Behance.net.
- Access your profile, collections, and portfolio statistics.
- Explore portfolios for creatives on LinkedIn, AIGA, AdWeek, SVA, and other Behance-powered sites.
- Browse the award-winning “Served” Galleries for Fashion, Typography, Photography, Digital Art, and more.
- Follow the work by top creatives on Behance and manage your connections